So much has changed since I last posted - I knew the novelty of blogging would wear off quite quickly but now here I am making a conscious effort to drag my butt back into journal keeping (facebook is so much easier!)
First things first - I have officially offered the use of my uterus to one of the most amazing couples ever! So much about them seems right to me. For the 11 years of their marriage they have tried to have babies and have suffered so much loss and no baby joy - I feel beyond bad for them, I just had unprotected sex and I ended up pregnant...twice. As a book says most of us end up with kids because they are a by-product of sex and it's true. So I met my Intending Mama and we enjoyed candle-lit hot chocolates whilst intimately talking about our pasts. Despite our different paths in life I felt that we could still relate to each others experiences and that drew me to her even more. She is super sweet and will make a good mama.
There have been so many questions exchanged, thoughts shared, phone calls made to hunt out the necessary information we need, many conversations bouncing ideas off of each other, many moments that built up to me offering and to 'mama' saying a little old yes. We are now on the Autobahn going as fast as the car will allow without falling to pieces and it is a thrilling ride all around.
The next off-ramp that is fast approaching is the Counselling one - I will hit the phone on Monday lunch time to see when I can book myself in for my sessions and hopefully they will be around the dates we want so that we can meet the July ECART date which has a cut-off date in June.
Fingers crossed and seatbelts on - check!
No comments:
Post a Comment