Thursday, 22 March 2012

A blank canvas coming to life.

I have for years wanted to embark on the journey of surrogacy and the time seems right for me now.  I have no idea how the journey ahead of me will play out, but I can hope and believe, it will be one with an incredible ending.  I have decided that when the time comes, I will need a space and place to write down and document the process - both for myself and for others.  I hope to enlighten those who are thinking of taking this same path and to share with all what I find out along the way.  Stay tuned everybody - I'm on the hunt for some Intending Parents to get to know!  I have sat and scoured the nz-surrogacy website and am armed with an array of questions.  I'm dreaming big for the future so that someone's future may have a big dream come true.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment